This position assists staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology, with particular focus on eClinical Works and Open Dental application support. This support includes analysis and troubleshooting of the application, specification, installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines. Employee will also assist in the maintenance and testing and troubleshooting of network servers, and associated equipment.
Education and Experience:
• AA/AS degree in computer related field plus 0 -2 years' experience supporting Windows XP, Vista and 7 desktop/laptop PCs
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs
• A+ Certification a plus
• Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Servers
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems
• Customer Service Experience a must